Detailes of the Export Procedure
We always strive on making timely delivery of best quality product at most competitive price to attain optimum customer satisfaction. After making an order of any of our product:-
- Emails, calls or faxes will be exchanged to specify details on quality, quantity, packing, delivery, payment terms, etc.
- We send a formal letter of offer.
- We exchange visit(s) if necessary, and negotiate to finalize price and payment terms
- We send you a draft contract in agreed terms for your view adjustment and changes if any.
- Buyer will confirm order quantity of goods and then send company details for proforma invoice
- Buyer confirms proforma invoice.
- Buyer releases operative instrument for loading, inland transportation, taxes as well as sea freight charges.
- Seller confirms payment and does shipment shipment within 3 – 5 working days depending of the quantity order.
40% upfront Deposit on products ordered and balance to be honored against shipping documents. Scanned copies of shipment documents (Standard Documents For Shipment ) once the final payment of 60% is received the Original Shipping documents are sent to you by DHL or similar the same day the payment is received.
We trust to establish a long-term, steady and friendly business relationship with you through our mutual effort and cooperation
As for the delivery time, it is 3-5 days for small order quantity goods, 10 – 20 for mass supply.. For more details please do get in touch with us.
Standard Documents For Shipment :
-Bill Of Lading
-Certificate Of Quality
-Certificate Of Origin
-Fumigation Certificate (if Applicable)
-Certificate of price confirmation .
-Quarantine Certificate (if Applicable)